Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just a Plain Day in Chobani Land

I honestly don't know what my problem is today! I feel like I have just the right amount of sleep, though I woke up far later than what I would have liked to initially today.

This morning I have been busy working on independent projects for TheShabbyGalsNext to try my luck at her booth this Saturday at the Swap Meet. Who knows, maybe I'll make some extra cash.

Fingers covered in spray paint(which I still need to go out and recoat my projects) and more layers of it to come, I decided to come inside and enjoy the air conditioning and grab myself a lunch. Nothing sounded good today! So I went to my go to choice to quench my hunger and get back to work on my projects I have been making.

As you can see, my finger tips are lightly coated with white and blue spray paint!

I decided while I was at the grocery store to mix things up and grab a box of Chobani Champions in Vanilla Chocolate Chunk because I thought that flavor sounded delicious! That and they don't sell the Vanilla Chocolate Chunk in regular Chobani sizes :/ Which makes me sad!

I topped it off with a little whipped cream and started munching in. The picture was after I had taken a few bites. (: Couldn't resist.
I have to say, since I've started blogging about Chobani and how to combine it as a base for your smoothies, I feel more fit and healthy(since the smoothies fill me up I'm not grazing on Doritos or other fatty foods I enjoy) Paired up with my exercise routine I feel like I'm getting closer to a healthier me.

So this post is basically dedicated to my all time favorite Chobani Flavors(as of so far)
  1. Vanilla
  2. Vanilla Chocolate Chunk
  3. Strawberry Banana
  4. Lemon
  5. Blood Orange
  6. Pineapple
That's pretty much a so far thing, I've got more flavors in my fridge and more recipes for smoothies cooking up in my mind. Perhaps a Strawberry Chocolate smoothie is in order?

Stay Beautiful!
~Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment