Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Slurping it down on Wednesday

Okay, lets just face it....there are two things I'm addicted to in life: 1. Chobani yogurt and 2. smoothies. Those two together are a very deadly combination for me. I woke up late again this morning(darn those late nights on Facebook!) and did my daily exercise routine before rummaging through my kitchen to find something that would give me a boost today since i have to work tonight.

I was running out of Chobani, only had a blood orange flavored one left,(since we desperately need to go grocery shopping!) and I didn't have anything that followed any particular recipe...so why not make one, right!? Whats the worse thing that could happen? It would taste gross and I could simply just play with it to make it taste better. No harm done.

I started throwing things in a blender and much to my surprise, it tasted quite amazing! Better than the Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie I made yesterday!

Tropical Chobani Smoothie
Recipe:
  • 1 container of Blood Orange Chobani
  • 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla Almond milk
  • 1 8 oz. can of pinapple chunks
  • 4 large strawberries(I used frozen)
  • 2 cups of ice
Blend until desired smoothness(more ice the more thick it'll be.)
Top it off with whipped cream and enjoy!



It reminds me of a very tropical paradise drink that one would drink on a cruise ship on lounging on the beach in the Bahamas.

Stay Beautiful!
~Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment