Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Peachs N' Cream Chobani Smoothie

Whew what a weekend! Even though its the middle of the week I'm still super tired from my extremely busy weekend. Then followed work and a day of lounging around and I feel like I've gained my barrings once more.

This time of year, theres one thing on an Iowa's mind. You see it in deserts, you see it in entrees, etc etc. Peaches. As I was flipping through HY-VEE's Seasons magazine I saw come pretty tasty recipes and decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a tasty Chobani creation myself.


This little number is actually extremely easy to make(with only four ingredients!)

  • 1 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
  • 1 container of Vanilla Chobani
  • 1 Peach
  • 1 cup of Ice
Blend to desired thickness and enjoy! Its super creamy and really sweet. Enough to quench your thirst on a hot Iowa day. (:

Stay Beautiful!
~Cait<3


No comments:

Post a Comment