Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gym Favorites

I am a soul believer in its important to be comfortable when you to go the gym; however, I always feel awkward when I go with my gym getup looking disarray. This is very similar to what I wear to the gym using the Polyvore outfit creator.
Victoria Secret T-shirts are probably the most comfortable t-shirts that you can EVER wear. Plus they are a light fabric, so even if you are running miles you wont be dying in this t-shirt. Pair it up with some Danskin athletic shorts and its a very cute, work-out combo.

I added pumas mainly because I LOVE my puma tennis shoes. They offer me great support since I have extremely high arches in my feet and they have less of a bulky shoe affect that I find Nikes have on my feet. To finish this look off I put Victoria Secret Athletic bands, but Walmart or any other headbands work. Since my hair is layered I have issues with keeping my fly aways in place. Especially since I do a lot of running in my workouts, my hair doesn't stay in the bobby pins. :/ Headbands just make extra sure my hair stays in place so I wont have my hair flying into my eyes while I run on the thread mill.Gym Favorites


What do you wear to the gym? Leave a comment below (:
Stay beautiful!
Cait<3

No comments:

Post a Comment