Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just another Thursday

Normally I get Thursdays off, but unfortunately since I want the 10th off for the Iowa State Fair(will be blogging/vlogging about it) I have gained quite a few days work-wise to make-up for it.

Right now its about noon(over slept) and I'm going to be hitting the gym before I go to work. I wanted something light, since I don't want my stomach to get upset while I'm running on the treadmill, and I still wanted a cup of coffee. (: Who could give up freshly brewed coffee!?

Coffee is simply Folgers with a tablespoon of French Vanilla Coffee mate and two Stevia packets.

The little number in the dish is Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Chobani with whipped cream and sprinkles! Though I normally don't dress up this particular Chobani, I wanted to try something new to brighten my afternoon before I kill myself working out.

 The taste is amazing!



Whats your favorite pre-workout snack? Leave me comments below ;)
Stay Beautiful~
Cait<3

No comments:

Post a Comment