Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bright and Early Pineapple & Chobani breakfast (:

Okay, so a couple new things that have been happening in my life since my last little blog post.
1. I am now an official member of a gym. I decided that since I was starting to get lazy and gaining some extra weight I desperately did not want...instead of buying new clothes for my new size...I was going to try and lose weight so I can still fit into the clothes I have/maybe even buy smaller ones. (: Good plan right?

2. I wanted to get healthier/toned out because I have been feeling sluggish lately and I found out about a month ago I'm going on a cruise in February to Mexico with my boyfriend and his family.  My main plan is to spend most of the cruise in my bikini; however...I have one little problem. My insecurity....my thighs!

I've always been really insecure about how big my butt and thighs are. I swear, it's had me miss out on a lot of cute clothing opportunities because of my Kim Kardashian booty. I'm not saying that she isn't beautiful or that you shouldn't love the way you look...but I feel if I had thinner thighs I may be more confident in myself. (:

So to start out the new me, I decided to hit up the undressedskeleton's blog(I often use Taralynn's advice on munchies or even good recipe ideas) and remembered seeing her review her breakfast at a restaurant she had visited with her boyfriend.

I happen to LOVE pineapple and yogurt and decided to whip up my own little creation of Taralynn's find.

MMMM! Doesn't it look yummy!?

I used half a pineapple, one container of Chobani Vanilla yogurt with 2 packets of stevia mixed in. I topped it off with some vanilla & almond granola and a few raspberries. AND of course, since I'm the whipped cream queen...a few dollops of reddiwhip.

I paired it up with a cup of coffee and ate a way. Every last bite was very much enjoyed and now two hours later I'm not hungry at all and feel quite energized for the day.

I work today, but afterwards I plan on going to the gym to start my transformation. (:

Remember, you are beautiful the way you are...don't let anybody make you believe that you aren't. Keep your chin held up high and a big smile on your face. Like Audrey Hepburn used to say "Nothing in this world is Impossible, even the word itself says I'm Possible!"

Stay Beautiful!
Cait<3

No comments:

Post a Comment